Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bosco, Re-Projector

"Well, if you see that hologram, remember, he's on Black's List of Prohibited Sentience. All contact is strictly forbidden. If we find out that you've been supplying him with photons, you'll be doing hard time at Guantanamo Federal Prison." Agent Terry slammed the door on his way out.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, he loves you too." I muttered under my breath. Terry was a jerk. But a smart jerk, and that made him dangerous. I had to get Bosco out of here. If Terry was right, and Black was onto us, we were in deep doo-doo.

PHZZT! "Would you STOP shutting me down like that!". It was Bosco. He has recently figured out how to reanimate himself. But not his clothes. He was sanding there bare naked.

"You know I can't let the Accountancy Agents find you - they'll scramble your pixels, and hand me over to Cuba. We need to get you outa here. Now put some clothes on, and lets try to find the way out before they check in here again."

Sigh. It was hopeless, and I knew it. I'd been trying to find the exit from Building Eight for years. This place was like a hamster trail. I turned to see that Bosco was now fully clothed. "You kow, " he said, "all we have to do is keep to the right. When the hallway forks, just keep to the right. We'll be out in no time."

"Easy for you to say - holo's don't experience time". But we had to try, and maybe he was right. I opened the door. "Come on, lets go..."

No comments:

Post a Comment